The official "DC FOOD BUCKET LIST" has come to fruition. The List has long been kicked about: plans jotted down in notebooks, ideas saved in draft emails, dreams lingering through conversations. And finally, the agenda is set.
You are cordially invited to join me and the rest of the DC gang as we eat our way through the District!
What else are we supposed to do this winter, anyways?
Drum roll, please...
- 2 Amy's : Fried Risotto Balls
- The W : Seasonal Cocktail
- The Passenger : Deep Fried Peanut Butter Cups
- Blind Dog Cafe : Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Leo's GW Deli : Egg + Cheese Bagel
- The Pretzel Bakery : Salted Pretzel
- Table : Dorade en Papillote
- Eat Bar : Skillet Cornbread
- Henry's Soul Cafe : Sweet Potato Pie
- Georgia Brown's : Bread Pudding
- Lincoln : Happy Hour
- Tabbard Inn : Weekend Brunch
- Tryst : Chai Latte
- Co Co. Sala : Crème Brûlée
- Le Diplomate : Weekend Brunch
- Stoney's : Ultimate Grilled Cheese
- Filomena Ristorante : Penne con Salsicce
- Big Bear Cafe : Sweet & Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
- Florida Ave. Grill : Buttermilk Biscuits
- Green Pig Bistro : Fish and Chips
- Kangaroo Boxing Club : Bacon Gorgonzola Mac n' Cheese
- Ted's Bulletin : Cinnamon-Roll-As-Big-As-Your-Head
- Medium Rare : Steak and Fries
- Martin's Tavern : Shepherd's Pie
- SUNdeVICH : Capri Sandwich
- Restaurant Nora : Eggplant & Red Pepper Tart
- Perry's Restaurant : Sushi
- Ambar : Cheese Pie
- El Churcho : Street Corn
- GBD : Maple-Bourbon Glazed Doughnut
BONUS: Become a regular at a restaurant.
See you on the other side,